Thursday, May 7, 2015

How To Learn Faster - Read 5 Books Simultaneously - Tai Lopez - YouTube

This guy is a little kooky, but his message is great. He claims to read a book a day and explains a couple methods he uses to learn faster in this video. I agree with his message 100%. 

My life, beliefs, and ideas completely changed a few years ago when I started to read a lot. For me, reading a lot means 82, 108, and 72 books over the past three years. This averages out to 23,078 pages each year from just books. This doesn't include any blogs, news, Facebook posts, documentaries, or YouTube videos I've watched in that time either.

I once read a blog which stated the only difference between you now and you in five years are the books you read, people you meet, and places you travel to. Even if it is a little glib, the message is dead on. Five years ago I had just graduated college and never been out of North America. Since then, I've read hundreds of books, traveled to over a dozen new countries, and met hundreds of interesting people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment